Conditions of Booking
Before 12pm on day of departure.
After hours check-in available everyday, please arrange one day prior to arrival. Seasonal reception hours apply during daylight savings, please enquire with staff prior to 5pm on day of arrival.
Deposit & Payments
No deposits, full payment required at time of booking.
Changes & Cancellations
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from Myall River Camp under the following circumstances. All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
PLEASE NOTE: Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, a $30 administration fee will be charged. We encourage all guests to ensure they have adequate travel insurance.
December & January Holiday Period Bookings
- Cancellations prior to 31 October will be refunded in full less the $30 administration fee.
- No refunds will be paid for cancellations after 31 October.
Other Peak Periods including Easter, Long weekends and NSW School Holidays Bookings
- Cancellations prior to 30 days prior to start of the peak period will be refunded in full less the $30 administration fee.
- No refunds for cancellations received within the 30-day period of the peak period.
Non-Peak Period Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
No pets are permitted in the campground.
Booking terms and conditions
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be authorised to use the credit or debit card produced.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property or other guest property.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years old and not accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 25 years old.
- Be concealing an unauthorised animal.
Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason.
Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site preference is not guaranteed.
You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us if you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The person registering as the guest at Myall River Park shall be liable for any loss or damage to the fixtures and all fittings on the site. Fair wear and tear excluded.
Myall River Park or Park Management will not be held responsible for, or liable to compensate loss, theft or damage to personal property on, or brought into the site or in the immediate vicinity of the site.
We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.