Conditions of Entry
MYALL RIVER CAMP RULES
Persons entering park do so by accepting personally and severally all risks and waiver all claims against the Proprietor.
These rules must be followed for the safety and enjoyment of all campers.
Management reserves the right to evict (without refund) anyone not respecting them, in the interests of our family-friendly and peaceful campground.
- All campers and visitors must report to caretakers prior to entry.
- Fees must be paid on entry, or processed via the online booking system and a confirmation email received prior to arrival.
- Entry stickers must be displayed on passenger side of windscreen.
- Check in from 1pm and check out no later than 12 noon.
- Please observe all signage.
- No damage to vegetation or park property.
- No pets allowed.
- No drones to be used.
- If the office is closed, please call: 0409 836 828
- 10km speed limit – walking pace
- No irresponsible driving, burnouts or bush bashing.
- No unregistered or noisy vehicles or toys
- Campsites must not exceed 10m X 10m
- Beware of falling branches
- Caravans and campers must park with drawbar away from river
- Sites must be kept clean and tidy
- All sites to be left clean on departure, rubbish removed and placed in correct bins.
Strictly adhere to all fire restrictions, including total fire ban status
- No large fires – all fires must be contained in a fire pit
- No brick or rock fireplaces
- No pallets to be burned in fire pits
- No glass or cans in fire places
- No fires in front of poles on the riverfront
- No drunken behaviour or excessive noise at any time.
- Please respect our 10pm noise curfew
- Generators are at caretaker’s discretion. Limit use from 10am–1pm & 5pm–8pm
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and may insist on a bond on groups/clubs (subject to behaviour, returnable on exit).
Thank you for your cooperation.