MON 1 JUNE 2020
Myall River Camp is now open!
We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy all that nature has to offer.
As the well-being of our campers, staff and local community remains our top priority we are introducing measures to help provide a COVID-safe environment.
These include the following:
- online bookings for ALL of our sites
- all campers are required to complete a registration form before entering the park which includes a Covid-19 declaration
- frequent cleaning with anti-bacterial products of toilets, high touch areas and hard surfaces. See below what we are encouraging campers to bring
- new marked-out sites that are 10 metres wide to facilitate social distancing
- campers will be able to book these new sites online, as well as the riverfront sites, to enable planning ahead in line with the State Government’s re-opening announcement
- flexible booking conditions where guests will be given the option to re-book or receive a refund if Government directives regarding campgrounds change. In addition, guests can receive a refund or re-book with evidence of ill health
- visitors to campers will only be allowed in the park after signing a Covid-19 declaration form.
All campers should observe NSW Government guidelines, including:
- maintaining a social-distance of 1.5 metres throughout their stay
- observing number of people gathering limits
To protect themselves and others, campers are encouraged to bring:
- a self-contained toilet for their campsite
- hand sanitizer, and
- disinfectant wipes for enhanced hygiene.
Please follow this link for further details on how to protect yourself and others.
Together we can work to keep campers, staff and our local community safe and well.
Vince and Cheryl