The purpose of this online service is to provide you with trusted information regarding the Myall Riverside Pty Limited (herein referred to as Myall River Camp).
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Myall Riverside Pty Limited.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This section details what information Myall River Camp collects, why it is collected and how that information may be used.
We collect information you give us when you book with us, register with us, email us, arrange a viewing and when requesting brochures or information. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you, such as:
- your name, and or the name of all guests under your booking
- postal address
- telephone number
- vehicle number plate
- credit card details
Any additional information requested such as preference information (likes/dislikes) is used to provide you with a service or a better online experience.
In a data entry area we may request some optional “demographic” information. We use aggregates of this information (e.g. average age) to understand our audience. From time to time, Myall River Camp may report aggregate information to other parties such as our sponsors. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this disclosure.
In order to better understand how our customers use this site, we collect and analyse some aggregate information about our site users. This includes such things as what time of day they visit the site, which browser they use and which pages they visit. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this analysis.
Myall River Camp logs all activity and maintains audit trails of usage of this site. We use this information in the detection and prevention of fraud and other malicious activities.
Myall River Camp does not send “spam” unsolicited emails.
Before any email address is collected for use by Myall River Camp, permission will be requested from you. After obtaining authorisation we will use email messages to provide you with information, requested services or latest news items.
We may contact you on behalf of a third party. We will only do this if we are satisfied that the third party has your consent to do so.
We may also contact you to ask your opinion on our website features or processes, or if we have specific questions relating to your account or usage of the site.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
Use of this information
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- Provide you with the goods or services that you have requested.
- With your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Verify your identity.
- Analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services.
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we, Myall River Camp, offer. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services.
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information.
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
- So that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site.
- To track how the Site is used and to improve and update our content.
- Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies and you should be able to restrict or disable them if you wish by adjusting the settings on your browser. This will however affect your use of the areas of our site that use persistent cookies, such as the login areas.
- If you access the Myall River Camp web site(s) you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
- Myall River Camp assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Myall River Camp web site has links.
- To the extent permitted by law Myall River Camp shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
- The material contained in this web site is a guide only, is not intended as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities of Myall River Camp, and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any such securities. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. If you are not sure what you should do, please consult your financial adviser.
- While Myall River Camp has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.
3. DISCLOSURE (SHARING)
All personal information is treated as strictly confidential. It will never be sold, bartered or otherwise transferred to a 3rd party without your express permission.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Myall River Camp reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
4. RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details below.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected.
5. HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. You may also make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information. These services are free of charge.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
You can send your request or complaint to the email address below. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.